- Pelmac Stables is located South-West of Saskatoon, three minutes off Highway 60 (Pike Lake Highway). It is an easy drive on well-maintained roads.
- There are twenty-four stalls, and plenty of space for trailer and vehicle parking. There is some turnout available for visiting horses.
- The sand outdoor arena is surrounded on three sides by trees, blocking out distractions and providing a natural windbreak. It is large enough that a 20m x 60m dressage ring and a jump course have been set up at the same time.
- The sand with rubber crumb indoor arena is 70' x 200', heated, and insulated, making it comfortable in all temperatures.
- The stalls are in three barns: two attached to the arena with nine stalls each and a separate barn with six stalls. Some of the stalls are 12' x 12', the rest are 10' x 12'.
- The main barn has a washroom with running water, a hot/cold water washrack, and a viewing lounge of the indoor arena with a kitchen that includes a fridge, stove, sink and microwave.
- Rental of the facility includes use of dressage letters and boards for a 20m x 60m ring, and jump equipment. By the outdoor arena there is a roofed gazebo with patio furniture and a portable firepit that can be used for various purposes. (show office, cookout spot, or just a place to sit out of the sun).
- For anyone travelling from farther away for an event, there is a bed-and-breakfast nearby, as well as a limited number of RV power hookups on site.
- Pelmac Stables invites you to come view our facility as a possible home for your horse, or destination for your event! Any questions please contact Diana Pella at 306-933-4615.